Bay Industries answers this question with the introduction of their new commercial insulation systems called Skyliner™. Skyliner Insulation Systems represent an exciting product development in insulation solutions with their cost- and life-saving features. Let's breakdown some of Skyliner's most notable benefits with this top-five feature list:
1. Skyliner's brilliant white fabric brightens your building's lighting and increases your building's energy efficiency, exceeding energy codes with its tested High R Value/Low U Factor insulation systems.
2. Specifying Skyliner will save you time and money on construction costs with a system that's designed for easier erection. The unique fabric dispensing system, adhesive dispensing system, and safety banding and clip method increase install productivity and reduce field labor costs.
3. Skyliner's exclusive Safety Clip Banding and Fabric System meets OSHA standards for both passive-fall restraints and active-fall protection, meaning maximum safety for your workers.
4. Skyliner Systems are delivered complete, from one source (Bay Insulation), and include banding, clips, adhesive, fasteners, fabric, insulation, layout drawings and insulation manual. Plus you get local Bay Insulation plant support.
5. As a banded liner system for metal building roofs and walls, Skyliner is perfect for new or retrofit builds. It also meets or exceeds all codes and standards, including ASHRAE, IECC, and California Title 24, Washington, Oregon, and Florida.
If you want to learn more about the commercial insulation solutions from Bay Industries, visit www.BayInsulation.com.
For information on the Skyliner Insulation System, contact your Bay Insulation District Manager, call 800-442-8464 or visit www.SkylinerSystems.com.
©2018 The Bay Family of Companies.